My research concerns lattice based cryptography. More specifically, I am interested in algorithmic questions related to algebraic lattices (i.e., algorithms for computing short vectors, relations between different algorithmic problems, relations between different algebraic structures...). Occasionally, I can also be interested in cryptanalysis of candidate obfuscators.
- Ideal-SVP is Hard for Small-Norm Uniform Prime Ideals, with Joël Felderhoff, Damien Stehlé, and Benjamin Wesolowski, accepted at TCC 2023. [pdf]
- Reductions from module lattices to free module lattices, and application to dequantizing module-LLL, with Gabrielle De Micheli, Daniele Micciancio, and Nam Tran, at Crypto 2023. [pdf]
- On Module Unique-SVP and NTRU, with Joël Felderhoff and Damien Stehlé, at Asiacrypt 2022. [pdf]
- Some Easy Instances of Ideal-SVP and Implications on the Partial Vandermonde Knapsack Problem, with Katharina Boudgoust and Erell Gachon, at Crypto 2022, best early career researcher award. [pdf][code]
- On the hardness of the NTRU problem, with Damien Stehlé, at Asiacrypt 2021, best paper award. [pdf]
- Random Self-reducibility of Ideal-SVP via Arakelov Random Walks, with Koen de Boer, Léo Ducas, and Benjamin Wesolowski, at Crypto 2020. [pdf]
- Indistinguishability Obfuscation Without Maps: Attacks and Fixes for Noisy Linear FE, with Shweta Agrawal, at Eurocrypt 2020. [pdf][code]
- An LLL algorithm for module lattices, with Changmin Lee, Damien Stehlé and Alexandre Wallet, at Asiacrypt 2019. [pdf][code]
- Approx-SVP in Ideal Lattices with Pre-Processing, with Guillaume Hanrot and Damien Stehlé, at Eurocrypt 2019. [pdf][code]
- On the Statistical Leak of the GGH13 Multilinear Map and some Variants, with Léo Ducas, at Asiacrypt 2018. [pdf]
- Quantum Attacks against Indistinguishablility Obfuscators Proved Secure in the Weak Multilinear Map Model, at Crypto 2018. [pdf]
Title: On ideal lattices and the GGH13 multilinear map, under the supervision of Damien Stehlé.
Talks in 2022 and 2023
For older talks, see here
Workshops and Summer schools
Aspects mathématiques de la cryptographie post-quantique. CIMPA school in Rabat, October 2023.
Fundations and Applications of Lattice-base cryptography workshop. Edinburgh, July 2022.
Summer school in post-quantum cryptography 2022. Budapest, August 2022. Introduction to lattice-based cryptography.
- Theoretical hardness of NTRU. RISC seminar, CWI, Amsterdam, February 2023. [slides]
- NTRU vs (more) standard lattice problems. London-ish Lattice Coding & Crypto Meetings, London, December 2022. [slides]
- Rigorous computation of class group and unit group. Joint ENSL/CWI/RHUL online seminar, online, June 2022. [slides]
- Rigorous computation of class group and unit group. Lfant seminar, Bordeaux, May 2022. [slides]
- On the hardness of the NTRU problem. Crypto seminar, ENS Paris, Paris, April 2022.
- On the hardness of the NTRU problem. Post-quantum cryptography workshop, Birmingham, March 2022.
- Lattices in cryptography: cryptanalysis, constructions and reductions. Invited talk at Journées Code et Cryptographie 2023, Najac, October 2023. [slides][Lagrange-Gauss animation]
- Témoignage d'une chercheuse. Journée des nouveaux entrants de l'INSMI, Paris, March 2023. [slides]
- Cryptography, hard problems and algorithmic number theory. Short talk given during the DOR (dialogue objectifs-ressources) of the lab, Bordeaux, January 2023. [slides]
- Euclidean lattices in cryptography. Invited talk at the MARGAUx PhD days, Bordeaux, May 2022. [slides][LLL animation]