I have written two blog posts for the COSIC’s Guide to Crypto. They are intended for master students or first year PhD students.
I gave some talks (in French) for high school students or first years university students.
- Cryptographie et réseaux euclidiens (in french). Soirée IMB-UFMI de présentation des masters et de la recherche, à destination des élèves de classes préparatoires (20 minutes), Bordeaux, November 2023. [slides (in French)]
- Cryptographie et réseaux euclidiens. Seminar for a course called "maths, sciences et société" (for L2/L3 students, 1h), Bordeaux, October 2022. [slides (in French)]
- Introduction à la cryptographie. Popularization talk for the Alkindi competition, ENS de Lyon, May 2018. [slides (in French)]
Old teaching in Lyon
During my PhD, I did some teaching at ENS de Lyon and at IUT Lyon 1 (some of them are in French and some are in English).
- Tutorials of Cryptography and Security for Master 1 students. The course is given by Damien Stehlé.
- Tutoring in algorithmic for bachelor students. Exercises- solution (in french).
- Tutoring in automata theory for bachelor students. Exercises- solution (in french).
- Tutorials of Architecture, System and Network for bachelor students. The course is given by Florent De Dinechin.
- Tutoring in maths for bachelor students.